Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conceptual Corruption Ritual

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

Conceptual Corruption Ritual Empty
PostSubject: Conceptual Corruption Ritual   Conceptual Corruption Ritual EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:23 am

Edit by RedQueen: Warning! This is a forbidden ritual! For the reasons, please look into the according thread.

Found another one! Again, I'm not exactly sure what it does! :/ Probably something to walls. I think it makes them phase out somehow so you can walk through.
EDIT: It appears to be a ritual to create Conceptual Corruption! It is incomplete though.

First off, you take an element from that wall (like a brick or a stick if it's a palisade for some reason) and you place it in in a round metal indentation/bowl I think, like an upside-down bell, a salad bowl or a wok? Or maybe even a hole in the ground covered in aluminium foil...
Then you fill the rest of the hole up with water at exactly three degrees Celsius, right up to the rim! :0
Now here's something missing, I think it involves a wire in the basin? Afterwards you'll have to heat that water but instead of evaporating it will freeze over! As soon as it's solidly frozen, get a sledgehammer ready to smash it apart and wait exactly three minutes three seconds before hammer and ice make contact! Get all the ice smashed up and out of the bowl (the object inside too), then hammer away at the metal object until it is bent inside out!

Sound familiar? :?

Last edited by RedQueen on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Conceptual Corruption Ritual   Conceptual Corruption Ritual EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:50 pm

Bloody shite, Noah, where in the name of fudge do you keep finding this stuff?

let me tell you what it does. It corrupts. This is the corruption ritual I alluded to earlier, just a specific case. In the complete ritual it doesn't matter what you put into the metal thing. The ritual also lacks the part where you mark the area of the conceptual corruption. It just baffles me that you would stumble across this right after I mention it. What is going on?
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Conceptual Corruption Ritual   Conceptual Corruption Ritual EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Oh! Well that explains things. I'd better edit the thread title!
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Conceptual Corruption Ritual   Conceptual Corruption Ritual EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:13 pm

No. I mean really. Where did you find these rituals? Because this stuff is actually really dangerous and unconscionably irresponsible to leave lying around where anybody can read it!
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Conceptual Corruption Ritual   Conceptual Corruption Ritual EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Don't worry, that stuff is well buried. Smile It's really hard to access.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Conceptual Corruption Ritual   Conceptual Corruption Ritual EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:46 pm

Good thing, that you found it and not someone else. You're actually responsible enough to ask about that stuff here before just performing the rituals. :/
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Conceptual Corruption Ritual   Conceptual Corruption Ritual EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:37 am

Holy Dickshits Noah!
Have you dug out a satanic library or what?
I remember hearing from some of these Rituals... If I'd only know from where >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conceptual Corruption Ritual   Conceptual Corruption Ritual Empty

Back to top Go down

Conceptual Corruption Ritual
Page 1 of 1