Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conceptual Corruption

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

Conceptual Corruption - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conceptual Corruption   Conceptual Corruption - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:27 am

Now I'm just taking a few wild guesses but let's say there's an entity attracted to communication cos entities love concepts almost as much as ConCorr does - and now, for whatever fat chance, either the concept of communication or of paranormal got corrupted in the entity's immediate area? It could corrupt the very fibre of the entity and mutate it into something unrecognisable. :I
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Conceptual Corruption   Conceptual Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:14 am

Wow. That's distressing. Incredibly so.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Conceptual Corruption   Conceptual Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:33 am

Sure is! But if there's a way to get rid of the actual, unmutated entity, and then you manage to corrupt that way in the same manner? Wouldn't that be kind of like a "translation" which should work in the context of Corruption? 8I

Last edited by Noah_ on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Conceptual Corruption   Conceptual Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:30 am

Hrm ,an corrupted Dispersal? Sounds tricky ,but possible...
Back to top Go down
StayingSane

PostSubject: Re: Conceptual Corruption   Conceptual Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:26 pm

So, do we think that my thing is a ConCorr or not?
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Conceptual Corruption   Conceptual Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:44 pm

We actually have no idea... I would try a treasured memory or other things which stir up entities but have no effect un ConCorr to make sure but that is a bit risky.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Conceptual Corruption   Conceptual Corruption - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:19 pm

I highly doubt that stirring something up is a good idea if you want to try and stay safe, Shutter...

Say, guys, are corrupted objects similar to artefacts? Because I found a good ritual to tame artefacts - maybe one could test it on one of the corrupted objects in Sanes home. There seem to be no super bad side effects when it fails as far as my research shows.
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Conceptual Corruption   Conceptual Corruption - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:57 am

Well we're getting into awfully philosophical territory here. A ConCorr is an area of corruption, the objects inside are behaving unusually, but they're not exactly the paranormal thing. The objects in question behave completely normally, just within a new paranormal frame. And changed objects that are removed from the ConCorr, usually stop being weird, but not always. Now if an object that was permanently changed by corruption is paranormal in a sense that it can be affected by certain rituals is something we should find out through testing and/or research. let me get right on that.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Conceptual Corruption   Conceptual Corruption - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Do this, while I get my royal butt on giving you the ritual I found.
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conceptual Corruption   Conceptual Corruption - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conceptual Corruption
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2