Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics

Go down 
+2
Shutter
StayingSane
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StayingSane

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Hi.

Sorry, I've been kind of busy and out of it lately...things went back to normal so I kind of figured I'd stay away from this kind of site and see if it wasjust a fluke but...well, it came back.

I'll update with more detail soon but I gotta get to work now. sorry for the silence.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:37 pm

Yeah it was a really good idea to just turn you back on a obviously not properly done ritual ,right?

Now you have to check your entity again. These things like to... mutate when noch totally dispersed. Congrats ,Sane!
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Yeah i know ,doubleposting! So what? Sue me!

<https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net/t84-conceptual-corruption#652
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Sane, we are really worried about you. If you can read this - please report back sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
StayingSane

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Im sorry. I tried to ignore it. I went away for a few weeks and figured if i didn't pay attention to what was happening, it might not happen anymore. And since the ritual seemed to work the first time(I didn't have anything happen for several weeks afterwards) I figured I was safe.

but of course you were right, Shutter. Sorry I fucked up the ritual. Sorry I didn't think straight enough to stick with this site to see if there were further methods we could use to salvage my botched ritual. I was not, nor am I now, safe. And I'm just...kinda really scared and not sure what to do. so I'm back, which personlly I think is a really shitty thing to do, to shwo up only when I need help and disappear when Ive got my answers, but I'll try to contribute as much as I can from now on. I really don't want to leave any of you alone with what you're going through like I've been left alone with what I am going through. it sucks.

So now we get to the update proper. Basically, it came back. I did all the usual tests and got the same stuff I did last time, plus what looks like conceptual corruption in full force all over the house. Mirror Surveillance, Search Out...both of those got results that are strikingly similar to Conceptual Corruption in my apartment. I didnt just see portals when I tried them this time, I got lots of....what looks like mold, on the walls, but really advanced and unnatural, even for mold. Not only that, but the freaky as fudge messages have started popping up in places that aren't even electronic. A couple of paintings I have in the house turned into portals for whatever weird audiovisual fluff this entity wanted to show me, and I'm pretty sure my windosw are going to start doing it any day now, because the swirly portal things are open over at least two of them when I do Search Out and the like...

so I fucked up. Big time. And I feel like I might be going crazy. I was so...so scared...that maybe you guys were a part of it, and that you guys weren't even real...and that if I popped back up here again, I get sucked further down the rabbit hole of my own bloody brain...so thats why I disappeared for so long. that's the truth of the matter. I'm sorry.

any help would be greatly appreciated. The air in my apartment feels like something is coming. Like any day now, this is going to mutate further and become something stronger and more dangerous. Please help me...
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:22 pm

Please do not worry about that. It's difficult to come to terms with having paranormal encounters for the first time, so what you did was a very natural reaction. Let's concentrate on helping you now. Smile

First off, you should probably get out of your apartment immediately and try to stay elsewhere for the nights for some time. Whatever these portals lead to, you don't want it to catch you off guard, and you are very, very off guard when you're sleeping.

I also advise you to start writing down the activity in a journal. I know that might feel uncomfortable because it's compromising evidence, but maybe this way you can keep track of what it is attracted by and to and if the activity has a particular M.O. Which in turn will help us in pinning down its nature.

Stay safe, okay? I wish I could offer you more support, but I don't want to make anything worse by giving you bad advice. Just know that we're here and that you can always turn to us. I am pretty sure the veterans will come up with some better ideas. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:28 am

Alright. First of all ,you are not going crazy. As far as i gather this you've done a lot of rituals within a short time ,which would leave everyone a bit off.
The things I want you to do now are these:
1. Take a deep breath and realise that you might be in danger and under influence of some Ritual effects ,not crazy! This is important. You will deal with this by logically thinking about your actions in order to do the right thing.
2. Leave your home and find someone to crash on his/her couch for one or two days. This thing is clearly build to be seen ,while seeing is a proven way for entities to get into our heads ,especially in a weakened state. So leave right away ,give yourself the time to recover and think through your next steps. Yourstuff will still be there when you return ,the most important think to salvage now is yourself.

I'll look into things to find out if there are any possibilities to help you. Maybe it is still just a ConCorr and we can clean it the usual way. Keep in mind that you are not alone and we've got your back ,yeah?
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:55 pm

I agree with the others. This is a good time to step away and try to regroup. On the bright side, you do have a theme to your paranormal issues. Seems like it's something to do with pictures-electronics with screens, pictures on the wall, and even the windows-it's all centering around stuff that displays images.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 am

I agree with the things above. If you do crash at a friend's place, make it a friend who lives far away. Not your neighbour. ConCorrs can get incredibly big.

I would also like to ask you questions about the place where you live. Do you own the place? Is it a house or a flat? How big is the place?
Because if leaving home actually works, then we need to think about what to do with your place.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:37 am

In the end you can always try to have the place burnt down. 8/
Back to top Go down
StayingSane

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Thank you, you guys. for the support and the advice. I'll talk to my friend, she doesn't live out of town but she doesnt live close by either, so hopefully that will be a change of pace enough to get my mind right again. on the other hand, if this isn't a Conceptual Corruption, could it be dangerous to move to her home? I don't want to risk bringing this thing with me when I go to see her, so maybe I should try some place else and hope for the best...
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:14 pm

As far as I understood it, ConCorrs are location bound, at least usually. Meaning that they shouldn't stick to or move around with you.

It would be good to stay alert though. If any signs of your current problem pop up at your friends place, anything, double check. If you hesitate more than two or three times feeling uneasy about something that you know from your problem, maybe do a Search Out or Mirror Surveillance again. Definitely prepare Base Protection and keep the water bottle close just in case. (But do not use it unless you are sure that you need it!)

The key is to catch a break, but stay on your toes. If the corruption moves with you, you can probably keep it from getting to bad by just going away again, and we have a new lead. If it doesn't, things might look up for you.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:01 am

If it's a corruption it won't follow you. If it isn't, it might. So if you have alternatives to a friend's place, it's actually something to consider.
Back to top Go down
StayingSane

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Right. Thanks for that advice. I'll look into places where I can crash for a week or two(or moe if need be) over the next few days and report back to you guys when I can...Idfk when that will be, just so you know, since I might not end up some place with internet
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:25 pm

All right, we will consider that especially regarding the Still Alive thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics   Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Having potentially paranormal problems with my electronics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2