Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Paranoia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

Paranormal Paranoia Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Paranoia   Paranormal Paranoia EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:24 am

The place for stupid and/or funny things you did while thinking a totally normal situation was a paranormal invasion!

I'll start.
You know when it gets really cold and the city manholes are starting to smoke due to the condensation of warm air from below? Last week I was in the middle of a main street surrounded by like three dozen people when i suddenly jumped and flipped my shoes off because I thought something posessed them. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Paranoia   Paranormal Paranoia EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:19 pm

That must've been quite a sight! Very Happy

I've been hearing some strange noises here because the heating is broken. Like a raspy, metallic cough! Of course I didn't know it was the heating when I first heard them! I was in the bathroom when the noise started up and moments later, a flash came through the window and the whole room was suddenly bathed in this faint, red glow!
I freaked, backed up slowly into the room next door and that's when I realised the light was coming from my neighbour's Christmas decoration. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Paranoia   Paranormal Paranoia EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:48 pm

A few years back, Dawn and I were out at a site (outdoors, in the woods) that we thought might be haunted. We were just getting started, and so we were a little more excitable and less prone to thought than we should have been. We're wandering around, when suddenly we hear this noise that sounds like someone /screaming/, as well as some strange thudding and creaking
We ran towards it, worried someone might be getting hurt, when we discovered a a couple upperclassmen taking advantage of the solitude to get... uh... intimate.
And we'd just rushed towards them with a couple containers of salt. Not one of our shutter moments.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Paranoia   Paranormal Paranoia EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Hah! I wonder who was more freaked out in that moment! pirat
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Paranoia   Paranormal Paranoia EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:30 pm

I dunno. it'd be hard to say, really. They chased us out of the woods, yelling profanity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Paranoia   Paranormal Paranoia Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Paranoia
Page 1 of 1