Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)

Go down 
+5
Deep1
RedQueen
Shutter
Noah_
OutofAmbit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:33 pm

It's nothing special. The side effects fuck with sleeping habits and makes for trippy dreams. I'm not sure where to get the stuff you're talking about...
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:45 pm

... :I
Order it online?? Look for webshops that have Silene undulata/capensis or Calea ternifolia/zacatechichi! That stuff doesn't fall under any drug laws I'm aware of and I don't think it's psychoactive but as I said, I've never had need for it, so I'm not an expert on this! :? Here are some experience reports which could be helpful!
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:30 am

How is SW btw?
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:03 am

I'll look into it, Noah, thanks.

And shutter, she's fine. She's mad at me right now so she's thrown herself into a complicated science experiment, but once she's done everything will be back to normal.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:19 am

I managed to get lucid without the dream root when I skipped my meds yesterday. I'm... not honestly sure what to make of it. My trap room has /changed/. It used to be (fluffy bunnies), but now it's just... the house. My trap room has become my House.

I don't know what it means.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:29 am

o.รด What happens if you break your trap room? Is the void still acting 'normal'?
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:40 am

I'm not really sure on that (but when can you ever be sure on things???) but so far I think the trap room is part of the unconscious mind which would be why paranormal influences tend to change it since it influences us on a basic level! :0 It *might* actually have a filtering function between our minds and the void but I haven't talked to enough people who destroyed their trap rooms to really make sense of it yet (so if anyone would like to help me out, PM me!)... I've got a few theories on that part but this is not the place!! XO
Anyway! When you look out of the window, what do you see?? Can you open a window?? If you're going to try looking at the void outside by destroying the house, well I don't know if that's such a super sweet idea cos even if it's just a depiction of the house inside your mind it might get pretty angry with you so and the question would be if you can destroy it in time...
But what I think can be solidly laid out is that the house (surprise) is part of your mind for whatever reason. D< Loooord it sounds to tempting just to burn that effin place down...

I wonder
does anything happen when you write on the walls..?! :000

Also
kind of a weird question!! But
everything's perfectly normal on your birth certificate, right?! D:
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:32 pm

I can't break it (I can't even really try, anything I would use to try it vanishes when I try to use it), but I can open the door and get into the void, for some reason. There aren't any windows, and if I make one, it just shows wall behind it.

I'll try writing on the walls next time, though I'm hesitant because of this one horror movie I saw...

And why would something be wrong with my birth certificate?
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:19 am

Okay, let's sum some things up cos this thread has been going on for quite a while and it's good to get some facts together!!
There is this story that your family has been cursed and the House is the only thing keeping you safe from this! :0 This House does not like intruders, paranormal or otherwise. It does like your mother's side of the family (to cut it short). Your parents tried to move away but couldn't (presumably due to bad luck). There are no blueprints, no official documents on it and no neighbours who know about its history. When trying to make your own blueprints, the house turned out to be non-euclidean! :0 You tried some Mirror Surveillance and saw something but don't remember and the mirror got busted and flung you all over the place. DX You went into some sort of coma, woke up again and found the House firmly nested in your own subconsciousness in form of your trap room!

And now into my blabby thoughts:

So how's that void looking? Your usual blackness with some vaguely bubbling up silhouettes in the faraway distance, I assume? :0
Also, did you write on the walls yet???

Since you can do other dreamy things like creating stuff and since your mind version lacks windows (I'll go ahead and assume the IRL counterpart does have windows :'D), this sounds like the entity is more of a "mental copy" (as opposed to a more portally deal in your subconscious) so either those're both manifestations of the same thing, like the tentacles of an octopus, or it's a copy mechanism... D: If it is a copy mechanism, it might be easier to get rid of that thing in your head but harder to get rid of it in general, whereas the version where both is part of the same sprawling entity there's either a core to destroy or everything needs to go... :6
Still I wonder if a big change in the House would display in your unconscious even if you weren't there for it, like if a staircase got broken or refurnished...
But the IRL House is still being its crabby intruder-hating non-euclidean self yes??

That thing with the birth certificate is just a vague suspicion... I mean you were born in a hospital, right?? As opposed to, say, home birth? :?

I wonder if there is some kind of gender-based symbolism going on... (Man I hate these. :T)
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:54 am

Noah_ wrote:

I wonder if there is some kind of gender-based symbolism going on... (Man I hate these. :T)

I know right? There are so many Rituals which had taken me years to track down before I realised that they are female-only variants. I sometimes wish I had the possibilities to use some of these rituals or at least something like Ambit's and SW's Twin-Rituals but nooo... I only get the stuff for male solo-banishers >.<
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:31 am

The void is it's normal dark mollassesy self, yeah.

Anything I attempt to write or draw on the wall just doesn't show up.

The house is being it's normal self, and I can't really change anything major enough that it might make a difference.

I was born in the house, but that was pretty common in my area. Lots of people were born with midwives, I think there was some sort of scandal with the hospital, so people didn't want to go there...
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Shutter wrote:
Noah_ wrote:

I know right? There are so many Rituals which had taken me years to track down before I realised that they are female-only variants. I sometimes wish I had the possibilities to use some of these rituals or at least something like Ambit's and SW's Twin-Rituals but nooo... I only get the stuff for male solo-banishers >.<

Haha, try being agender! :3c Ever since I started identifying as such, gender-based rituals plain crap out on me but I can't really change my gender identity for that (I mean I can't really change the way I feel??) so... I just tend to get pouty and stomp my feet a lot and steer clear of that junk... :T
Sorry for being OT!!!

Born in the house, huh!? Your mother too, probably?! I dunno it kind of sounds like your connection to that House is even deeper than I previously assumed! D: Do you think it might've been with you for longer than since the mirror incident?? (Or.. with your sibling?)
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:05 pm

I'm not sure about mom, but I guess that seems likely. And I mean, nothing has really changed, other than the weirdness of the trap room, so I mean, it's been like this for as long as I can remember. It was a bit... better behaved, I guess, when I was a kid and Grandma was still alive. Either that or she just knew better than the rest of us how to keep it happy.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:18 am

Well maybe there's always been some House-connected thing about you but you've never plain noticed cos you don't know it any other way! 80

If I fixed Mirror Surveillance to work with acoustics instead, would you be willing to try that out on the House or is that idea not so hot?? 8/ Cos idk maybe the visuals overloaded the mirror?? I mean a parabolic dish on the one hand is still a mirror but on the other hand it's still different in its symbolic value I think...
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Uh. I don't think that's a good idea. Somehow I can't imagine the house would appreciate me trying again, on the off chance that it actually did have a problem with it...
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:59 am

That doesn't sound too good. 8I Better trust your gut feeling on that one!
I'll admit it, I'm kinda outta ideas...! Maybe researching your matrilineal history could lead to new insights but me, right now I've got nothin... D8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)   Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost Stories (and an entity injuring me in my sleep)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6