Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Important!] Let's Do The Time Warp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zab

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

[Important!] Let's Do The Time Warp Empty
PostSubject: [Important!] Let's Do The Time Warp   [Important!] Let's Do The Time Warp EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:19 pm

Hi guys, Zab (AKA HopelessHarmony AKA mirrorsscarethehelloutofme) here. So we, as a whole, are going to bring this forum back from the dead! Except, it wasn’t ever really dead, was it?
You see, we’ve all been catapulted to the fresh new year of 2015! But how did we get here, why did we get here, and more importantly, what does the rest of the world think happened to us in these two-three years that we’ve been “missing”?
Obviously, we share some sort of connection for us all to have been sent to this year together. Could it be the forum itself? Some unknown entity? We’ll have to uncover the mystery using our very best sleuthing skills!

Now, one obvious problem comes up right away: our last posts are kind of staggered. One person’s last post may be months after another’s. Have no fear! While we were all pulled to the same point in time, it did not happen to us all on the same day. One person may have gone to bed in February, 2013, and woken up in January 2015, another could have gone on another three months before finding themselves in 2015. Paranormal shit isn’t all uniform, eh?

Either me or Chen will make a post in the Emergency section calling for a headcount and a meeting, to see who made it here, who has lost time, and so on. From there we will try to figure this all out, and as time progresses, continue with usual RP with this as a looming background threat.

Does this sound good to everybody?
Back to top Go down
Broeckchen
Admin

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Important!] Let's Do The Time Warp   [Important!] Let's Do The Time Warp EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:04 am

To me it does. 8D
I'll make a small post about some other things and prospective changes, too.
Back to top Go down
queenofinsanity6

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Important!] Let's Do The Time Warp   [Important!] Let's Do The Time Warp EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 9:06 pm

Sooo, is it too late to get in on bringing the forum back from the dead? Because that sounds amazing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Important!] Let's Do The Time Warp   [Important!] Let's Do The Time Warp Empty

Back to top Go down

[Important!] Let's Do The Time Warp
Page 1 of 1