Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands

Go down 
+2
Deep1
Klein
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Klein

Date of Registration : 2013-01-27

Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:38 am

I can't believe I had to do this. But holy fluff. This forum.
What exactly do you people think you're doing? Oh, wait. I don't care. There isn't much to care about when the stench of mind-boggling naiveté oozing from every of your letters covers it all up.
But here! Let big ole Klein spell it out for you:
DO NOT look into the old forum.
DO NOT examine where everyone went!
The mess was big enough already. Stop poking and prodding it. THIS IS SUICIDE. The award ceremony isn't as smashing when you're dead.

And you guys from the old forum? It was nice to see some sort of life sign from you. I'm not even angry. More disappointed, really. You of all people should know better.
And Noah? You most of all. Remove your pointy nose from this. Stat.

This has been a warning. I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:51 am

What the hell is going on here?
Klein holy shite you're alive? Don't just leave! Come on! What's happening?

EDIT:
Okay, listen. I don't know what the deal is with this, but could you at least be less obtuse about it? If you know where YK went, tell me. I need to know.

EDIT:
And why won't you stay? We could really use your help.

EDIT:
Come on. Please don't just leave me here. I've been updating this page every five minutes for hours here. Say something already.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:40 am

Um I don#t think she's going to Answer tbh I don#t even know how she posted this?? Cos yes she's pretty much alive and appears physically fit (and I meant to tell you!!= but she's kind of stuck in the hospital! (LIke the part where tehy don#t have wireless) And she wasn't very happy to see Me... I could try talking to her soon (I#ll have to catch another orderly's shift tho I kinda got thrown out last time)
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:49 am

How do you even know Klein? Do we share any other acquaintances you didn't mention yet? Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:09 pm

Well Okay um
I#ve been dragging this out for a while
and feeling like shít about it and been debating with myself over this cos I guess you should know and i#m really sorry about keeping this from everyone but I was pretty freaked out and I guess I still am!!
But I guess
it's time for a confession??

Look
Joaquim?
he was my brother
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Good fu-cking question!
You shoudl better spill out what this all means Noah!
And for you Klein: Dont think that you can pull off this whole Deus ex Machina Bullshyte and then you fade back into obscurity! I mean what the fuing dipshyt?! I looked for you literally EVERYWHERE!!
A little 'hey ,i'm okay and everythings fine' would be really bitchin' nice ,you bastard!

EDIT: Hah! Knew it!
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Well... That's something.

I'm gonna take a walk.
This makes so much sense, but.
Gotta take that walk.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:17 pm

oh bloody blunderbuss just piss off shutter
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:24 pm

How? Aren't we the ones supposed to be pissed? I mean boy ,you hid this from us the whole f-uck1ng time?! Hello?
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Right okay.
I thought about this and I'm not even mad, really. Can't believe I saw it sooner. Can't think of a reason, why you'd keep this from us, but I'm sure you had a good one.
It doesn't even really matter that much. But it seems you are at least a bit as gifted as he was with rituals.
The Klein thing is actually a bit worse, I think. But Klein didn't want to be exposed either, so I don't blame you for keeping that to yourself.

So really... Nothing has changed. Except now we know that your brother died because of paranormal events. And I guess it also explains where you got those weird rituals. Are you the kid he saved from the Ark?
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:13 pm

I'll talk to her, I promise

and yes, I was. Noah + ocean = Ark, geddit. :/
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:14 pm

P.S. sorry for lashing out
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Moved into the offtopic since it doesn't seem to contain a particular case.

Could anyone explain to me what is going on?
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:22 am

Right okay. Uh, you read up in the Mirrorhands forum, didn't you? You may remember Klein. Turns out she's still alive and Noah knows her personally and even knows where she is. And Joaquim is the real-world name of ArkMaster. And as far as I know, he chose the name Arkmaster, because he saved a child (who now turns out to have been Noah) from an entity he called "the Ark". But I don't really know any details about that whole thing. ArkMaster and I were never really all that close. He was more of a friend's friend.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:29 am

Yes, that's... basically it. Sad
I guess I'll tell you about the Ark pretty soon. It's been a while but I still remember it very well. :/
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:07 am

Feel free to do so if you wish, Noah, but know that I will not press you for it. Smile You don't have to tell us any more than you want.

Arkmaster was also the ritual master, wasn't he? That really explains a lot. I am glad we have someone as gifted as Noah by our side then. Smile

About Klein, yes, I remember her from Mirrorhands. I hope she's not in the hospital because of anything grave? Sad She would definitely be very welcome here, especially if she has something to tell us about Mirrorhands, but I certainly will not shut down this forum without being given a good reason.
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:40 am

I won't stop looking for YK either.
I mean I know it's dangerous. That much is obvious. I still need to do it.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:43 pm

We're all already involved in dangerous stuff. I think it would be stupid to ignore the obvious advantage working together gives us.

A group can figure things out better, faster, and more effectively than even the smartest single person.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:55 am

darn straight we're not going to stop! How can one even consider? People need us. People which are not aware of the dangers. People whose lives depend on us carrying on.

And for Klein:
I wanted to wait a bit before posting here again so that the post wont be affected from my surprise or anger about this stuff. So keep in mind that this is the answer of a man who has thought his response through and is well aware of all points considering it.
F.u.c.k. you.
You of all people should kow better than denying the truth and trying to get out of this. There is no 'out of this'. There never was. With our first Ritual we doomed ourselves into knowing that these things are real and dangerous to us ,our families and everything we love and that we are the only ones to prevent it because we know this! Here are people brave enough to do this and you little b.i.t.c.h. have the guts to tell them that they should stop this?Wow ,just wow.
If you yourself gave up already ,fine. But then shut up and step back while the ones still in the game try to save lives ,Klein.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:09 pm

Umm, your inspiring make-a-stand aspirations and creative circumvention of the cussing filter an all are very very honourable but I think that warning just concerned the old forum, not dealing with the paranormal in general??? I dunno... I'm confused... :? But then again I don't wanna speak for her! And I guess she's won't read this thread any time soon either, so...
Also: I guess her condition is, while kind of heavy, not immediately life threatening! I tried to get to her today but the hospital staff was decidedly unhappy to see me so I'll come up with something else... (On the upside, I'm burning through sketchbooks on these train rides. =3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands   Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly Reminder about Mirrorhands
Page 1 of 1