Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why I'm here

Go down 
+2
OutofAmbit
Observer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Observer

Observer

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

why I'm here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why I'm here   why I'm here - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:42 pm

@OutofAmbit I actually never thought of that... there aren't all that many guards here, but I'll still come up with a less noisy way... I guess fortune does favor fools, since it went lucky until now >.<'

Shutter wrote:
...I can't believe you guys...
I...I don't think I see the big deal here o.o'

I...I just spent the whole day getting this stupid file opened and it was...
pictures. Super old pictures of my brother and myself. Back when we were still good and life was fine...
...I'm buying the stuff for this search out or whatever it's called, first thing in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: why I'm here   why I'm here - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:51 pm

Very Good Idea. I wish you luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: why I'm here   why I'm here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:56 am

yeah ,be sure to follow the instructions. Failed rituals can be really... unappealing and are actually one of the main causes for ritual-newbies.
Back to top Go down
Observer

Observer

PostSubject: Re: why I'm here   why I'm here - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 7:22 pm

...so a bit of stuff happened. Lots to report!
I did the search out thing in his old room, and it was prettty terrifying. There was some kind of fog in the room, with varyingdensity but somewhat randomyl spread. It was pretty dark in there, but the stuff had like a faint glow... it was pretty creepy. Searched the room for more eye-catching things, until I noticed the 'fog' wasn't really fog-like but some really, really tenous fiber. I could not feel it but saw it bend and rip on touch, and the weird stuff sticked to my fingers and...I panicked. Dunno why exactly. For some reason I was horrified of the mental image of getting entangled in that stuff and being stuck or whatever...ifeel silly now for running away. Well yeah, I think I ripped the door open and just ran off. HAve no idea how I made it back home, had blood on me and I still know where exactly it came from, I think it came out of my ears and/or nose... hard to tell in retrospetc. Jumped on a train that night and two days earlier than planned goin home for christmas, told parents I'd have a nasty cold. The fever isgone by now, but i still see things sometimes. Spend thelast few days telling myself there IS no glowing fiber, but I kep hearing the ripping sound...which is even more odd, as it made no sound at all. It's more the depiction of moving my hands SOMEWHERE an ripping through fine invisible thread. Its hard to describe.
Yeah and then there's christmas and no one's saying a word because it's so very very quiet when one member or the family is missing for the firsst time at chirstmass, and everyone feels the difference but no one dares to address the topic...
sorrya for all the typoes,I may be a bit lit (found a bottle of sambuca yesterday. tastes terrible! but it helps with the sleeping...)
Also: I think igot a folder that contains some sort of dream journal? Itw as made few days after his last post on mirrorrhands but I dontknow how many entries there are yet, have it de-passworded only partially and its a bild wild and jumpy.

IM kinda scarred to go back to that room, how long does a botched searchout effects usually l ast ?
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: why I'm here   why I'm here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:11 am

Sounds like quite the harrowing experience. Well, The time thoose effects last depends on several factors. Like how long the ritual itself lasted before it went to shite. Ca't say much more, unforntunately. I never botched a Search Out (but I did mess up during loots of other rituals).
Can't say I have ever heard of this fibre stuff before. Could it be compared to spider webs, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Observer

Observer

PostSubject: Re: why I'm here   why I'm here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 3:58 pm

uh...sorry for that... mess of a post up there. I really should have posted earlier, too...
Yeah I guess it was somewhat similar to spider webs. Only that spider webs don't glow while being invisible...also I didn't see any spiders, is that a good thing?
So if I'd wait like two weeks before approaching that room again, would I be safe from those side effects? I'd really prefer not bleeding like that again anytime soon...
And will I be seeing 'things' forever now, that I 'peeked behind the veil'? It's kinda hard to fall asleep like this...
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: why I'm here   why I'm here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:34 pm

peeking behind the veil is not the problem here. The side effects of a search out are pretty much matching with you description despite that one normal coughs up blood instead of bleeding from the nose or ears...
Oh and amnesia is also not really common.

Have you covered the glass with the cloth before leaving? If not that might mean that the ritual is not really brought to a conclusion and that can be really REALLY bad news.
You should go back there and make sure that this is seen to. There are a lot of nasty entities out there which'll try to use such botched rituals as a way to get in ,you know? Its also possible that the side effects will last until you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why I'm here   why I'm here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

why I'm here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clock-Face and Looking-Glass :: LookAtTheTime.com :: Research and Information-
Jump to: