Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YellowKing

Go down 
+2
OutofAmbit
Deep1
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

YellowKing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:34 am

Deep1 wrote:

Luckily that stuff is on my password-protected computer. But I guess I will put all my paranormal files in an encrypted folder just to be sure. Now I just gotta find out how to do that.

If you need some help with that, I'd be happy to! Very Happy I've done that before for work.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:53 am

That would be much appreciated. I am kinda lost with all this mumbo jumbo here.
I could write up a post on lockpicking. In the Off-topic Forum. For sport.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:27 am

That would be super cool!
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:11 pm

Alright ,here is the update.

Visited the place as planned with the cover story that I am writing on an article about mysterious murders (huzzah for the freedom of the press). Also bumped into a woman turning out as the sister you described ,Deep1. She was quite eloquently telling me why vultures like myself should die in a fire followed by some more burning in hell. Can't blame her for that and felt like fluff after that.
Seems like the police turned that place upside down to find some evidence ,pretty good work for coppers ,but of course insufficent when you look for the wrong things.
Here is what i can tell for sure:
1. The girl was a huge fan of shiny ornamental objects like vases and flower pots made of glass. Not good.
2. On first sight she was not a fan of paranormal literature besides 'Twilight' and feng shui ,but had a sucker for romantic novels ,Robbie Williams and Curt Cobain. I won't try to figure out that combination of interests!
3. The shifter is still there and was really not happy about my visit! Don't know how ,but somehow it seemed to know what I was up to. While I was in the kitchen and an unsuspecting officer and YKs sister argued in the next room I saw something moving in a picture frame's reflection before it flung an arse-sucking KNIFE at me! Gave me a nice little cut in the hand and the opportunity to explain why the hell I was bleeding all over a crime scene with a sharp kitchen utensil lying on the floor!
Don't know if it just wanted to scare me away or avoided attacking me when there were eyewitnesses in the room but the shifter didn't pull off another prank while the officer threw me out as polite as possible.

Guess I have to return there alone once more to try some paranormal methods of investigation.

Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:11 pm

I wonder what would happen if you started bleaching the mirrors. :3c
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:33 am

Noah_ wrote:
I wonder what would happen if you started bleaching the mirrors. :3c
Horrible, agonising death,se, bleached them and then put them back, but even that might cause the Shifter to try and murder you.

Well how are you gonna get in, Shutter? The coppers aren't leaving anytime soon, are they?
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:36 am

I'm just wondering since you're not literally breaking or scratching them. It's just a chemical reaction. 80
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:50 am

Actually they are.
We have a nifty little holiday called christmas coming up ,right? Most busy time of the year for families and the police.The only better day to enter some buidlings without permission would be new years eve which is not that long away either! Twisted Evil

Buut I think I will need someone with some lockipicking expertise here! Unfortunately I didn't manage to get the keys on my last visit and the doors looked quite sturdy ,y'know?
So what do you think about a christmas date ,Deep1? santa
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:32 am

Oh man, seriously?
I'm not too sure about that. The bobbies still have their eyes on me. And there's a pissed-off shifter in there. I mean if it can't be done any other way, I'll be there to let you in, but I'd really rather not just rush in there. I mean you almost got stabbed in there. Let's at least... plan this, okay?
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:40 pm

fine music planning!
I know that there must be something we didn't find yet! If Yello is still alive he would'nt have left without some hints for other Ritualists.
And regarding that cut; Well that just made me angry so lets do this!
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 6:47 am

Please be careful, you two!
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:13 am

Okay, update.

We did go back to the house and lo and behold, there was nobody there. Good stuff that far. We got in due to some special talents and carefully took another look around. The place is a mess. I suggested we take a closer look at the cellar and we did. Didn't look like much on the surface, but we did find some odd stuff after rifling through.
There were two mirrors in frames on small wheels and covered in big blankets. There were some odd markings. Didn't think to copy them onto a piece of paper, sadly. And they were too intricate to remember. Really weird stuff, as I said. The markings were made with some kind of white paint. There was also a mask and several rolls of nylon thread. Not sure if those are actually related, but they did strike me as a little bit odd.
I wanted to leave at that point, but no. Shutter just had to take a look at the other rooms as well. Well we found nothing in most of those places, but the bedroom was interesting enough. Under the bed there was a shoebox with a cracked magnifying glass inside. But the really interesting thing was inside the walk-in cupboard.
A severely broken mirror was hidden behind a rather staggering amount of clothes. It was probably the mirror that YK put in there just before he moved away and which the Shifter slammed him into.
I tilted the mirror forward a bit to look behind it and there was an old brown stain on the wall. Could be blood.
And then I kinda dropped the mirror. Like, it fell forward and ended up face-down on the ground. I think that's what caused the attack, though it was a bit delayed. We left the cupboard and walked to the bathroom to look around for a bit. Suddenly Shutter hissed a warning and I spotted a mangled form reflected in the bathroom mirror. A cupboard opened and a pack of razorblades was torn open before I even knew what was going on. Shutter tried to fight back, but in the end I had to drag him out of the house bleeding all over the place.
I think he managed to get all the blades out by now and he'll be probably be okay, but he might not post for a while.

@Noah: Thank you so bloody much for that scarf.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:19 am

Wow, I
I'M so sorry :'(
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:31 pm

OH NO!
Poor Shutter. That's awful!
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:17 am

Noah_ wrote:
Wow, I
Not your fault. You weren't even here.

OutofAmbit wrote:
OH NO!
Poor Shutter. That's awful!
Could have been SO much worse, honestly. Then again I'm not the one who got all cut up.

Anyway, Police Activity seems to be a bit more frantic now. Probably because they found the bloodstains. Thankfully, the British Police probably don't have Shutter's DNA on file.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:36 am

They shouldn't.
When it comes to law enforcement ,i have a clean record. Unbelieveable ,huh?
However a belated happy new year to you all.
Deep1 ,have you found anything on these findings yet?
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:27 am

Right.
Research on the markings on the mirrors is not going too well, as it's hard to compare the symbols from memory.
However, I think I solved the mystery of the magnifying glass. In the Mirrorhands Forum, YK mentions a bothced Search Out ritual during which he dropped his magnifying glass. This might be it.
The bloodstain in the closet might come from YK's injury, when the shifter attacked him in there.

Not a lot to go on, I know. Sorry about that.

I'm hoping that the police will give up on this cookie soon so I can leave town and track the clues from his new flat.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Deep1 wrote:
Noah_ wrote:
Wow, I
Not your fault. You weren't even here.

I could've at least made two scarves, I knew you both were gonna get into trouble and now this..!!
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:59 am

What's this about scarves? What you're talking about?
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:07 am

Um I... kinda gave Deep1 a sigil scarf for Christmas... Cos it seemed like he needed it... :000
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:11 am

One of these we talked about? Did the addition we spoke about work? However it seemed to be quite effective.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:17 am

Not sure if I remember what that addition was, I just went with my "usual procedure" on this one I think... D8
Yeah... effective... I shoulda made it twice as long to fit both of you at the same time!! D8<
Heh... that mental image.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:27 am

It's alright.
Deep1 got fucked up more then once by me act stupid and reckless. I guess it's just karma that I got fucked over by it this time ,right?

Note by RedQueen: I know you don't like this, and I am sorry, but please respect that at least that word should be off-limits. I even replaced it with your favourite. xoxo
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:23 am

That is kinda sorta true. Still, it is unfortunate that you had to get hurt like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

YellowKing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clock-Face and Looking-Glass :: LookAtTheTime.com :: Research and Information-
Jump to: