Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YellowKing

Go down 
+2
OutofAmbit
Deep1
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Okay here we go. Backstory first, of course. My fingers are trembling. You will hardly believe all this stuff, I'm so confused.
So there was the Old Forum. With all the people like YK, AM, Klein, taleBreaker and Fingerpuppetteer and so on. THings went bad, people disappeared, terrible stuff happened all over. One evening I log in and BAM. I find myself being carted into a mental hospital kicking and screaming. Screamed for months straight. That was over two years ago. They pronounced me "sane enough" three days ago. So I get out and I make my way to the closest place where I know a friend. YellowKing answers none of my calls. Doesn't answer his emails either. So I take the train and go to the house. Sure enough, his last name is still on the bellsign. Great. I ring but nobody answers.
Creeped out as shite right there. Head for the door and knock and wouldn't you know it, it opens just a bit. Someone didn't close it properly. Now imagine my position. You get out of the looniebin and what is the first thing you see in your old friend's house? A dead body.
Bloody hell. I did a quick search of the interiour. Total mess. Every room is trashed and the bathroom mirror is quite severely broken. The dead body belongs to a teenage girl. She'S beens tabbed multiple times. The knives are still stuck in her back.
And in her hand she held a USB stick. Now, those of you who went to the Mirrorhands forum will know exactly what happened. The Mirrorshifter killed her. The police will never find the killer. Ever. So please don'T judge me when I tell you yes, I took the USB stick and quickly cleaned the blood off. Made sure not to touch anything in there. Called the cops, they questioned me and now I'm stuck in this town. I don't think they'll pin this on me. YK himself is a much easier target. he did tie up his sister after all.
What I'm saying is, I know where YellowKing lived and I might be able to find out where he went. Reasearch, Asking Questions, that sort of thing.
oh right the stick. Well it had a message on it. Warned people of the shifter. YK left it in case anybody ever lived in this house after him. It also mentioned Mirrorhands.com, which is how I came across that. Did some google-fu and here I am.
Sorry if this has been a bit of a ramble. In all honesty I had to take two walks in between writing this. Gonna keep you posted as best I can.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Oh my gosh that poor woman. It's nice to meet you, I guess. I hope we can help you here.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:56 am

Okay Fruk this!

It really took me a while to consider if i should write this but WHAT THE HE-LL?!
Its good to hear from YellowKing and the death of that girl sure is a tragedy... But displacing the warnings and not even attempting to find out if the place is still haunted by a highly dangerous entity? Deep1 ,that're Rookie mistakes!
We can't let these things go rampage on innocents!
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:45 am

Doing research on YellowKing would be much appreciated. After all, we don't know if that thing found a way to follow him - broken mirror sounds bad.
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Deep1

Deep1

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:26 pm

Find out if it's still haunted? Dude there was a dead body in there. Of COURSE it's still haunted. What more proof would I need than the body of the latest victim of the Shifter?

In any case, I walked all over the place today. In the rain. Apparently people around YK's place have seen him before, most don't know who he is and even the people who know that he moved away couldn't tell me where. YK had mentioned that he had stayed with a friend before moving out. If I can somehow find that friend, I think I can finally move forward a bit.
I'm also planning on giving the house itself another go, but not before getting my hands on ritualistic materials.

Also, Shutter, how am I supposed to keep the shifter from harming innocents? I'm in no position to keep people out. I hope the police will do that for me. Just gotta hope the bobbies aren'T gonna get themselves bloody stabbed.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:45 pm

OR the shifter followed Yellow perhaps?
We have to think of something. YellowKing kept this thing at bay for a long time but didn't attempt to banish it again. Maybe we should give it another try!
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 pm

I've been digging up threads connected to the Mirrorshifter in the old forum myself, because I'd like to help. Even though I suppose you've read a lot of what went on in Mirrorhands, together we can make sure that no info escapes from you. Smile

At night on Dec 3rd, Yellowking reported having had a dream possibly related to the Mirrorshifter. If not to the Mirrorshifter, then likely to another paranormal instance, as the dream recurred. We also learn that YellowKing wore glasses, which provide a reflective surface under the right circumstances. Possibly connected to the Shifter?
He later reports a very different dream that occured after that. Not sure if it's important for this.

He also mentioned earlier in the Mirrorshifter thread that he found a shard from a mirror from his old home in a wound of his after he moved. So it is not unlikely that the Shifter could keep up some kind of connection with him or his new home. The strange dreams began after the discovery of the shard, some are detailed in the Mirrorshifter thread.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:18 pm

The Mirrorshifter is rather likely to be unbanishable. YellowKing tried several times and he tried lots of different rituals. We'll have to find something else. In fact, the Mirrorshifter itself isn't even my highest priority here. It's confined to the house and not many people are likely to go there. It also tends only to lash out with extreme fervour, when you start destroying reflective surfaces. Which is probably exactly what that young girl did.
On THAT note. I think to remember YellowKing telling me that the house belongs to his family, which means that the girl living there all by herself was probably a relative of his. She might also have rented it, but her hair WAS blond, if that's any indication.
Furthermore, I don't think the Shifter went anywhere. YK moved out years ago and the body was fairly fresh. So it's definitely still inside the house. The question remains wherever else it might be as well.

RedQueen, thanks for digging that up. I didn't really bother with the Dream thread so far, but look at that it's actually important. Those are some really messed up dreams right there.
Quote :
I saw a tall silhouette next to my bed and just before I woke up screaming, I heard one word loud and clear: "One"
Might just be a coincidence, but it's giving me the chills.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:40 pm

You are very welcome. I wish I could help more!

But I wouldn't worry about the "One" too much in relation with yourself. You mentioned that you and YellowKing knew each other personally. Even if the entity had access to his subconscious, if it would have referred to you, it likely would have chosen your real name to do that, right?

I would be more inclined to think that it meant to say that someone won the duel between them both, or that user Saika might have been right about the entity meaning to "becoming one" or "being one", as in united or merged.
Back to top Go down
StayingSane

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Wow this fluff is heavy....

it seems to me like families have to do with a lot of this stuff. And houses. You mention that the girl was probably related to YK and that the Mirrorshifter itself is confined to the house...that's a bit suspicious I think. that might also just be a dead-end, I dunno.

Sounds like your next best bet is acting on the lead of YK's old friend...try and get in contact with him/her/etc. if you can, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:53 pm

Well YK and I were mostly internet pals. We did meet and we do know each other's names, but we still mostly referred to one another by our screen names. Still, it's probably nothing.

Quote :
Sounds like your next best bet is acting on the lead of YK's old friend...try and get in contact with him/her/etc. if you can, yeah?
I will do that.
And who knows? maybe YK's family will show up in town. It iS their house and whether the girl was one of their own or not, they will want to check this out personally. maybe I can bum some answers out of them, too.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:57 pm

I'm still a bit worried that this might draw strangers to the house though. For example, what if the police goes investigating the house? The forensics team? What if more members of YKs family enter it? What if this case piques the interest of some youngsters or kids in the area and they go in there for the thrill?

There must be a way to shutter it off a bit.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:07 pm

How about introducing moulds and vermin to the house and having it sealed off as a health hazard? Very Happy I might have a rite for that around...
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Exactly what I am trying to say! I know that Yellow tried to banish it but he told me that there were some possibilities left.
If you can give me the adress I will see what we can do about this thing.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Noah_ wrote:
How about introducing moulds and vermin to the house and having it sealed off as a health hazard? Very Happy I might have a rite for that around...

Yes, something like this would be brilliant! Although... wouldn't that mean that sooner or later people would come to inspect the health hazard? Or to destroy the building?

I also thought about the dreams YellowKing had a bit more. And I looked them up - whenever something precedes the word "one", he says it sounded similar to "you". Which means that it probably contained the vowel "u" or the sound "oo", which sounds nothing like "deep". Wink

Maybe we should try to make sense of these messages, among other things?

Also, a question crossed my mind - Deep1, did the girl obviously die in sight of reflective surfaces in the first place? You spoke of a broken mirror, but was it actually in her vicinity too when you found her? Maybe you mentioned that before, but I'd like to be sure about that again.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:23 pm

You guys are probably right. I didn't even think about all that stuff.
Also Shutter... Wow. You'd just come rushing over here for this? Don't you have more important things to do? Like... earning your livelihood? Not saying I don't want you around here, but how about we don't jump the gun and waste your time before I did some research here. There's no way to keep the cops and the family out anyway. And honestly, I doubt that the Shifter is gonna massacre a whole lot of people at once. Doesn't seem like its M.O., you know?

On the subject of the dead body. it was laying in front of the door, but there was blood everywhere and the trail suggested that she didn't get attacked there. Apparently she dragged herself to the exit from the kitchen before passing out from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:27 pm

That sounds like she had some awfully horrible last moments. But there definitely was a reflective surface around where she initially got stabbed, right? Because if that is not the case, the problem might be even bigger than initially thought.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:16 pm

The knives were all scratched, so I think the only thing that could have been reflective was the kitchen window. i think that could have worked. I hope that is the reason.

Also, I had an idea. If I can get a whole bunch of agate I could leave base protection sigils all over the place, accompanied by agate pebbles. I think that would be a great idea. it would keep the Shifter from doing much harm AND serve to scare off innocents with the nightmarish visions Base Protection tends to bring with it. Discuss below.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:19 pm

That sounds like a crazy awesome idea!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Sounds good for now. Keeping danger at bay for the moment can't be a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:06 pm

I agree, a great idea! Just having the sigil in the corridor might already be effective enough - maybe put something up at the end of the corridor that can easily be twisted by the ritual. Like a mask or something.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Figured I should write a formal update.
The search for YK's acquaintances is going nowhere.
The area around the house is still swarming with Police and the weather is atrocious.

EDIT:
Right, something actually happened today. It's both good and bad at the same time.
Short version: YK's folks are in town.
I was sneaking around the neighbourhood again and noticed a whole bunch of people all dressed in black standing in front of YK's house. I already expected who they were then, but didn't approach them for obvious reasons. I just hid and watched them. At some point a woman moved away from the group with her cellphone. She was obviously very torn up. This is going to sound creepy as all hell and I feel terrible just writing it, but I followed her and tried to listen in on the telephone conversation. I couldn't hear anything. After she ended the call, the woman began to cry, which I saw as an opening, so I approached her and asked her if she needed help. Y'know like a nice person just offering help without any ulterior motive.
As it turns out, she's the mother of the girl who died and she told me a lot of stuff her. I don't think I'll need to reproduce all that here. I'd feel even worse. So I acted like I just made the connection to the house and told her I knew the guy who lived in there before. And lo and behold, she's YK's sister, which makes the dead girl his niece. She asked if I knew where he went and I told her that I did not but would be very eager to find out and even got her to give me YK's address!

All in all, that whole thing went pretty well. I even got a telephone number. And we now know where I need to go look next.

Now for the bad part. The police knocked on my door tonight to make sure I was still in town. I kinda sorta panicked and asked whether I was a suspect and whether I looked like a killer. Really spooked me, I tell you guys. And that smug cop kinda squints his eyes and goes: "Maybe."

If you don't hear from me at some point, you may assume that I am either dead or in a cell awaiting a goddamn murder trial.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Just try to stay calm. I'm glad you got some information. They probably don't have a reason to arrest you.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:29 am

Yeah. Althought you may clean up your place a bit. When they get the permission to search it and find tons of books in occult jibberish and a half-drawn pentagram it will become much less likely thay they believe in your innocense.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:30 am

I'm sure if they had a reason, they would have arrested me already. However, I'm they're gonna try to find one.

Shutter wrote:
Yeah. Althought you may clean up your place a bit. When they get the permission to search it and find tons of books in occult jibberish and a half-drawn pentagram it will become much less likely thay they believe in your innocense.

Luckily that stuff is on my password-protected computer. But I guess I will put all my paranormal files in an encrypted folder just to be sure. Now I just gotta find out how to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YellowKing Empty
PostSubject: Re: YellowKing   YellowKing Empty

Back to top Go down

YellowKing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clock-Face and Looking-Glass :: LookAtTheTime.com :: Research and Information-
Jump to: