Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

at my wit's end already

Go down 
+4
RedQueen
Shutter
Noah_
MatterOfTime
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MatterOfTime

Date of Registration : 2013-01-27

at my wit's end already - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: at my wit's end already   at my wit's end already - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:39 pm

i was really desperate so i actually went and drove off to see my sister who lives in another town. but here i am. back at home. i'm seriously starting to lose faith in my mind. i avoided the number as best as i could, believe me. my sister left a dozen messages on my phone asking where i am. i can hardly wait for the full moon. maybe i can triangulae the position of that thing with the pendulum. and the sooner i do that the better
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: at my wit's end already   at my wit's end already - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:45 pm

You are mentioning it in every post of yours by now... edited it again.

I am so sorry that it didn't work... I hope that the next full moon in your area will be soon. Nothing from the hours when you went lost can be reconstructed?
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
MatterOfTime

PostSubject: Re: at my wit's end already   at my wit's end already - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:15 am

i am so sorry, i don't even notice when i type it, apparently.
anyway, i called my sister and she said that i told her that i was heading out with the car. after that i remember nothing, but i found some wrappings of food i don't remember eating, so apparently i ate? if i cooked i also cleaned the dishes very thoroughly and nothing else seemed out of place.
oh also let me tell you that last night i broke some more dishes as another test and surprisingly, they haven't restocked so far. there are still only 34
Back to top Go down
Vamphunter69

Date of Registration : 2013-02-16

PostSubject: Re: at my wit's end already   at my wit's end already - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:25 am

It seems obvious that this thing is messing with your mind if you allow me this rudeness. Maybe you cant find the vital clue because of this? You might have a kind of a 'blind spot' in your perception. Try to find a uncorrupted person which is willing to check your aparment and the surrounding once again ,yes?
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: at my wit's end already   at my wit's end already - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:49 am

We need to be very careful with that though.
What if it starts to affect the helper as well?
The best course of action would be seeking the assistance of someone on the inside, but pretty much everyone is already busy with the Methuselah, or too far away. Sad
I will need to check something.
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
MatterOfTime

PostSubject: Re: at my wit's end already   at my wit's end already - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:26 pm

i don't know about this. you think there's a place i can't see? then getting someone in here to look around is probably a good idea. but i'd have to do that cleverly. i can't just ask them to see if there's a place i can't see.

oh and by the way, the plates are back to the number.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: at my wit's end already   at my wit's end already - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:28 am

I'm still thinking that you guys exaggerate a bit but if replacing the number becomes a popluar sport I can't just sit back and watch right?
Plus it is kind of nice to be the one swinging a red marker for a change! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: at my wit's end already   at my wit's end already - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:44 am

Ummm on the part with getting someone else into your flat and examining it, you *could* pretend you wanna sell/rent it out and have some agent or your landlord/lady/person come over to examine things? If there's something really obvious you can't see then they'll probably point it out to you?? :0

You could also try taking pictures of your flat at odd angles or like upside down cos while your mind might filter out certain things, maybe you can trick its pattern recognition!! 83
Back to top Go down
MatterOfTime

PostSubject: Re: at my wit's end already   at my wit's end already - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:12 am

Noah_ wrote:
Ummm on the part with getting someone else into your flat and examining it, you *could* pretend you wanna sell/rent it out and have some agent or your landlord/lady/person come over to examine things? If there's something really obvious you can't see then they'll probably point it out to you?? :0

You could also try taking pictures of your flat at odd angles or like upside down cos while your mind might filter out certain things, maybe you can trick its pattern recognition!! 38

that's actually really smart. i will get this scheme in motion asap. and i do have a camera, that i can use for this stuff.

by the way, i made one of those pendulum thingies and i suppose it works, because it does deem to indicate towards my house whenever i try it out (by which i mean the direction of my house is always the place where most of the droplets fall). problem is, while my hand does get numb everytime i use it inside my house, the blood goes absolutely everywhere. i think i'll stop using this thing for a few days, because i fell dizzy as all hell after all this research.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: at my wit's end already   at my wit's end already - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:44 am

You feel dizzy but the drops still fall? o.o
Hrm thats interesting. Never had that actually...
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: at my wit's end already   at my wit's end already - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:19 am

... :0000
either that thing made you legit go into my quote and change my smiley or your computer's infected!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: at my wit's end already   at my wit's end already - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

at my wit's end already
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clock-Face and Looking-Glass :: LookAtTheTime.com :: Research and Information-
Jump to: