Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A polite refusal to getting dragged back into this fucked-up mess.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mapp

mapp

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

A polite refusal to getting dragged back into this fucked-up mess. Empty
PostSubject: A polite refusal to getting dragged back into this fucked-up mess.   A polite refusal to getting dragged back into this fucked-up mess. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:16 am

Player Account: mapp

Account Profile
Character Account: Klein
Birthday: -
Job: -
Hobbies: -
Comments: fck you

Character
(Spoiler tags in case anyone wants to keep the surprise. ;3)
Spoiler:

Sample Posts

Your description is setting off so many alarms. It's like you're running full-speed towards a disk saw and everyone here came together to watch the bloody spectacle.
Has NOBODY brought up the teacher yet? Investigate the sĀ­hit out of him. Full background check. Where he lives. His possessions, his browser history, everything. Start carrying a salt shaker. (They sell those as key fobs at gimmick stores.) See if he flinches when looking at your bag. Try that scarf thing, and while wearing it, try to touch his hand when handing in an essay. It should become clear as day.
Don't be stupid. Don't get caught. Report back.

Congratulations. I am at complete loss of words. Your post made me want to stab a fork through my eye in hope of unreading it. You = hapless idiot. Lost cause. Whatever happens to you, you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Broeckchen
Admin

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

A polite refusal to getting dragged back into this fucked-up mess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A polite refusal to getting dragged back into this fucked-up mess.   A polite refusal to getting dragged back into this fucked-up mess. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:23 pm

So looking forward to this. uvu
Back to top Go down

A polite refusal to getting dragged back into this fucked-up mess.
Page 1 of 1