Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Longterm Preparations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nichtschwert

Nichtschwert

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

Longterm Preparations Empty
PostSubject: Longterm Preparations   Longterm Preparations EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:05 pm

I think we underuse this forum. Perhaps we should make a habit of thinking up plots for the longterm in advance. That way we can put up character applications waaaay ahead of time and thus give Broeckchen enough time to react and evaluate. :3

I also think it would be prudent to have moderators to help with the application process!
Back to top Go down
StayingSane

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

Longterm Preparations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Longterm Preparations   Longterm Preparations EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:13 pm

I definitely agree with the idea of having moderators to help with applications...not that Chen hasn't been doing a good job(she has been) but mostly just so she doesn't have to zip over here any time anything needs doing.

I know the application for Dawn needed approval on short notice, and I do feel bad for that. It's mostly because the holidays, a vacation, and an unexpected move came up that kept me from doing much posting with Sane or from filling out a long application...but the usage of this forum section would definitely help with stuff like that, I think.

...uh, on that note, I'm having a problem now where "Space Warrior" isn't actually registered as a "character account", so I can't reply to IC topics. ;;^_^

EDIT: Oh balls, I am an idiot and responded to this with Sane's account...
Back to top Go down

Longterm Preparations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clock-Face and Looking-Glass :: Meta-Forum :: Planning-
Jump to: