Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Firecracker with a Mouth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RutJob

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

The Firecracker with a Mouth Empty
PostSubject: The Firecracker with a Mouth   The Firecracker with a Mouth EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Player Account: RutJob

Account Profile
Character Account: Space Warrior
Hobbies: biology, astronomy, psychology, rocket science, neurology, chemistry, engineering, physics
Comments:

Character

Name: Dawn Johnson
Birth Date: May 2, 2001
General Appearance: Dawn is a frizzy-haired, wild eyed giant of an eleven year old, with a freckled face and abnormally large brown eyes that move about a high speeds almost constantly. She's the living embodiment of static electricity, zipping from one place to another with an incredible intensity and enthusiasm for all things. About half a foot taller than she should be at her age, she towers over her sister and is only just barely taller than her peers in high school(a fact which greatly upsets her to no end.)

Despite her eccentric, often immature personality, Dawn's big brown eyes do possess a certain adulthood to them that often lets her pass as at least a sixteen or seventeen year old girl instead of the eleven years of age she truly is.
General Attitude:
Dawn is the perfect opposite of her sister Emily: where her sister is calm and cautious, Dawn is brash and reckless. Though both of them are in possession of genius intellect, Dawn is the less careful of the twins, consistently and constantly getting herself into trouble. As a result, she is one grade behind her sister and has not made it to college just yet(she got held back after starting a fight with a senior who knew less about chemistry than she did and was being irritating about it.)

Dawn prefers cold, hard, scientific data to the mysticism and magic of the supernatural that Emily immerses herself in, but when an adventure presents itself she is never going to pass up the opportunity to explore, no matter the nature of what is happening. She has a few theories on their families' house herself, but hasn't had a chance to experiment without her parents(or Emily's disapproving gaze) being around to make sure she isn't doing something too insane...

Sample Posts

[Reply to topic]

Oh my gosh that is the STUPIDEST thing you could have done!! Is your brain defective? It seems to me you really need to go about this differently. Set a perimeter. Don't have so many variables next time. Be VERY CAREFUL to keep any unwanted elements out of your experiment and monitor the results like your life DEPENDS ON IT(because it MIGHT, DUMBASS!!) If you let something get in that you don't want in there, then you've got a whole 'nother life threatening entity to deal with AND more IMPORTANTLY you will have fucked up your EXPERIMENT!

I really hope that you are planning on being less of an imbecile in the future. You will not survive if you continue to operate at this level of stupidity, so you'd better start functioning properly before you get yourself of someone else HURT OR KILLED. Trust me. Danger is one thing, blatant idiocy is another entirely. Smile
Back to top Go down
Broeckchen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker with a Mouth   The Firecracker with a Mouth EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:23 am

Mh, this is a kind of difficult decision at this point because you do have another character already, yet this here character would be a useful addition to the forum.

To be honest, I'd like to wait a little bit before I make my decision, and see more of StayingSane and you ooc to determine if your activity can safely be distributed among two characters instead of just one. Let's say one or two weeks until I make my decision, okay? :3
Back to top Go down
queenofinsanity6

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker with a Mouth   The Firecracker with a Mouth EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Uh. The point of the character is as a supporting character to my plot. And it's kind of a time sensitive thing, we needed Dawn up and running by the end of this weekend. @_@
Back to top Go down
RutJob

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker with a Mouth   The Firecracker with a Mouth EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Um. While I do understand the logic behind that, this character is kind of integral to another plot that queenofinsanity6 and I have been working on with her character OutofAmbit. I suppose I should have put the application up earlier, but with holidays and a vacation taking up my time things have been a little hectic...

I guess what I'm asking is to be trusted with two characters, as I have plans for Sane that are less intensive, while Dawn here is intended to be involved in a more urgent, immediate plot(queenofinsanity6's story is taking place right now, and Dawn is necessary to move it forward.) It's not that I don't understand why you'd want to wait, and I don't mean to be a jerk, it's just that we can't proceed without this character without doing some major rearranging...
Back to top Go down
Broeckchen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker with a Mouth   The Firecracker with a Mouth EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:41 pm

Okay, I'll give you that trust then. uvu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker with a Mouth   The Firecracker with a Mouth Empty

Back to top Go down

The Firecracker with a Mouth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clock-Face and Looking-Glass :: Meta-Forum :: Applications :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: