Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
+6
TheDuchess
Noah_
OutofAmbit
Shutter
HopelessHarmony
RedQueen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:47 pm

He11o Deep1! (Sorry, that one was kinda... yeah... :'D)
I'm grateful you posted, I think we're all anxious about what happened to Mirrorhands (even though we were not directly involved)!
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Okay. Back from another walk. Are you from the old place, too? Don't recognise the user name, but hey, i forgot a lot.

I need to find a more permanent place to stay and get supplies. I can't even do Base Protection right now. So until I have those things I'll keep my research purely mundane. By that I mean talking to people.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Deep1 wrote:
Okay. Back from another walk. Are you from the old place, too? Don't recognise the user name, but hey, i forgot a lot.

I need to find a more permanent place to stay and get supplies. I can't even do Base Protection right now. So until I have those things I'll keep my research purely mundane. By that I mean talking to people.

No, I'm not familiar with the old place, sorry! Sad

If you can find agate somewhere, you could use the sigil to get out of a tight spot! Smile Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Could have fooled me...

I'll go get some agate right tomorrow. On a sunday.
Bugger my life.

Monday, then.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:27 am

Wow.
Hello Deep.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:51 am

Welcome to the forum, Deep1!
I am so glad that my hopes were fulfilled and some "veterans" stumbled upon it. Alone, I would probably not have been able to help out with much more than what I could pull over from Mirrorhands.

So consider myself more than happy about your arrival! Would you consider taking a moderator position too, so you can interfere with people spreading dangerous or false information when in happens?
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:19 pm

I suppose I wouldn't mind. not sure if I'm worth a darn as a mod, but we can try that.

So Shutter. How's it hanging?
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:23 pm

And added. Don't worry, I can take care of cleanup tasks and the like myself, the only thing I'd ask you to do is to intervene when any forumgoers endanger others.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:27 pm

I'll do my best.
Back to top Go down
MatterOfTime

Date of Registration : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:36 am

hello.
i'm matteroftime and i have problems that are definitely not normal. i'll be reading up on the rituals and see if i can solve this.
in case i can't i will probably post my findings and ask you to look over them.
thanks for providing all this batty stuff. i'll put it to good use.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:01 am

Hello!! Be sure to ask for clarification when you're not sure on something! You can also PM me if you need help. Good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MatterOfTime

Date of Registration : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:07 am

yeah about that. i just did ask for clarification on the mirror ritual thing. would you kindly take a look at that
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:13 am

hurray ,new cannon fodder!
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:35 am

Well hello. I for one think that you should share what you know. You've probably never dealt with the paranormal before, so going it alone is not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Vamphunter69

Date of Registration : 2013-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Hello my friends!

I am Jaija and kind of a professional helper when it comes to supernatural things. You know ,Seances and Exorcisms and these things. Most time it is just some kind of show for the people but from time to time there are actual paranormal events to take care of.

Shutter approached me a few years ago hoping to find some new rituals and we sometimes are still working together. I am not really a internet person but it can't hurt looking in here a bit. Maybe there are things interesting or I can help with. Even if I normally only help for a small fee =]
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Welcome. Please don't barter with the people on this forum. We are here to provide help and expertise for free.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:47 pm

I agree, both with the welcome and in this sentiment. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clock-Face and Looking-Glass :: LookAtTheTime.com :: Offtopic-
Jump to: