Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tie to Object

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

Tie to Object Empty
PostSubject: Tie to Object   Tie to Object EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:26 am

Now let's say you have a paranormal entity on your hands you need to get rid of. It might be following you, it might haunt a house. Your problem: It's very mobile and that's interfering with the process of banishing it.
This ritual will tie the entity to one specific object. This object needs to be a part of the larger object the entity is currently tied to. If it is a house, tie it to a book on the shelf, tie it to some random garbage in the kitchen, rip out a piece of the floor and tie it to that.
If the entity is haunting a person, you will tie it to a piece of their jewellery/clothes they will not terribly miss, and which has touched their skin for a few hours by now. Do this after they took it off. (Nothing like getting a Darwin Award for a sock starting to dissolve your foot's skin and flesh until it is torn apart by your own bones sticking out. Try explaining that to the ER. Try explaining anything, for that matter, when pain shocks you into coma.)
The trick with the clothes might not work in every case. Try chopped-off hair then before taking any drastic measures involving limbs.

What actually seems to happen that the entity's ties to the object are transferred to a smaller part of the object. Therefore, it does not work the intended way when the two objects are not in described relationship.

If the entity is already tied to a small enough object, this ritual is not what you're looking for.
Do not attempt this ritual with an unrelated object. Do not attempt to tie an entity to two objects at once. DON'T. Huge danger for you and your surroundings.
Never tie an entity to an object touching someone's body. The sock example was described above.

For the ritual to work, it is not necessary to be in close proximity to the bigger object the entity is currently tied to.

Now: The INGREDIENTS.
Besides the object, you will need SALT. Same specifications as in Base Protection. Finer salt is easier to draw with, though.
Then, you will need a long enough PIECE OF RED STRING. You need enough to tie it around the object (only tying it TO the object does not cut it, it needs to be approximately encircled) and your pinkie finger, as well as enough elbowroom to move while tied to the object.
Lastly, a BOWL OF WATER. You do not need to prepare it in any way as long as it looks clean and transparent.

The ACTUAL RITUAL:
1. Wash your hands and feet with the water. Stay barefoot.
2. Carefully tie the piece of red string around your object. With clothing, scrunch it up into a ball beforehand. You may tie the red string around the object multiple times. Keep the other end of the string in your hand. Do not tie it up yet.
3. Put the object on the floor and draw the following signs around it:
Tie to Object Bopdbef3rbqeq0oq2
The size is irrelevant as long as the object stays untouched by the salt and is fully encircled. The black lines are where the salt goes. The red lines are to help you. The signs do not have to be perfectly copied to work. (In fact, I assume my copy is already heavily modified.) However: Try to approximately line up the elements as shown. The object should be approximately where the red cross is.
3. Tie the red string around the pinkie finger of your dominant hand. While it might work with the other hand, the dominant hand gets better results.
4. Walk around the circle thrice. The pace is irrelevant as long as one of your feet always touches the ground. (Otherwise, you break the circle. Might simply cancel the ritual, did also cancel someone's brain temporarily. And set their house on fire in the meanwhile. So: Wouldn't risk it.) Hum a deep tone. Try to hold the note. Do not talk. Do not interrupt it otherwise other than breathing in. Breathing in while both of your feet touch the ground reduces the danger of the circle breaking. The object is allowed to rotate. Keep it from touching the salt, though. Might have the same results as trying to tie the entity to two objects at once. So: DON'T.
5. Make your dominant hand into a loose fist and blow into it, like blowing a bubble.

The entity will now be tied to the object as long as you are connected to the object with the red string.

SIDE EFFECTS:
The biggest problem you will face that the entity will be tied to the object very close to you. It will also be more focused and powerful. Therefore: Dangerous. Do not attempt this ritual if you do not have the specific banishment for this entity prepared.
You might feel depersonalised (e.g. like you are looking at yourself from an angle) or fleeting, strange sensations (e.g. whispers, someone stroking your hair, a burnt smell). They might also echo real sensations your body has. Spontaneous claustrophobia has occurred as well.

Trivia:
This ritual seems to be a peculiar mixture of different Eastern elements. The circle signs look like derived from Urdu. Could not figure out the meaning yet. The red string seems to be related to Japanese (?) mysticism.
I uncovered parts of the ritual in the chronicles of a distant relative and reconstructed the rest with research and luck. Other people also came upon this ritual independently. Some of you might recognise it as Red String Rite.
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

Tie to Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tie to Object   Tie to Object EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:21 am

I found something about this!

Apparently you can use this ritual for some crazy switcharoo shenanigans? I didn't get everything but basically you can tie an entity to yourself and yourself to an entity and switch something around?! But I'm pretty sure you have to do it x times and I don't know how that adds up yet! And I'm not sure what's gonna happen either but it's an interesting titbit maybe...
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Tie to Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tie to Object   Tie to Object EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:34 am

I appreciate your eagerness to update the rituals, but this sounds as if it involves a high and unknown risk. So until you or Deep1 have found out more about the exact risks, effect and side-effects, I'd rather keep this censored.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

Tie to Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tie to Object   Tie to Object EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:41 am

o.รด

Okay Noah_ that is the point where I want to remind you politely of the dangers connected with posting such vague Ritual suggestions where easily impressed people could be stupid enough to actually do this. You don't let these things get that near to you. The only guy I saw doing anything likewise was DeadDrones from the old forum and he had a backup plan that- It was as effective as unpleasant and he died through the process.
So please take it a bit easier with the rituals you don't really know how to perform ,yes?
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

Tie to Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tie to Object   Tie to Object EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:02 pm

Oh! I was just very excited about finding all that; I only had helpful intentions! :0 I'm sorry, I could've thought this through a little better. D: I'll try to be more careful.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

Tie to Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tie to Object   Tie to Object EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Perhaps it would be prudent to send Shutter a PM with this stuff first. Or me. Or RedQueen (Good to have you back, by the way. We got a little worried there.).
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Tie to Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tie to Object   Tie to Object EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:15 pm

I'm so sorry for having raised concerns. But it kind of warms my heart to know that you trust me with this ritual. Smile
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

Tie to Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tie to Object   Tie to Object EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:32 pm

You kinda quoted the wrong ritual in the forbidden rituals thread, Queenie.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Tie to Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tie to Object   Tie to Object EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:52 pm

Fixed it, fixed it. Smile Excuse my absent-mindedness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tie to Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tie to Object   Tie to Object Empty

Back to top Go down

Tie to Object
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clock-Face and Looking-Glass :: LookAtTheTime.com :: Rituals-
Jump to: