Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions about Applications

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Broeckchen
Admin

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

Questions about Applications Empty
PostSubject: Questions about Applications   Questions about Applications EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:13 am

If you have any questions about your application (other than "May I play this and that supernatural character concept?") you are free to ask the administration here. In order to request specific character concepts (including supernatural ones) please directly ask the administration via pm unless you want everyone to be spoiled.
Back to top Go down
Zab

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Applications   Questions about Applications EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:37 am

I don't quite understand the difference between the Character Account and Character sections...
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Applications   Questions about Applications EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:43 am

Some people do not tell the truth in their internet profiles. That's what the different sections are for. So you can, for example, play a 30 y o creep who like to pretend that he's an underage girl on the internet, to give a very extreme example.

So basically, the Character Account is what the character claims to be online, while the Character is who they really are.

EDIT: Whoops, used the wrong account for replying WHELP
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Zab

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Applications   Questions about Applications EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:47 am

Its k one post wont matter heheh

Also thank you! Very Happy

Edit: shit i was going to name myself "The King" due to my occupation at Burger King but you're already the queen so that won't work xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Applications   Questions about Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions about Applications
Page 1 of 1