Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Screaming Wish

Go down 
+2
Deep1
RedQueen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

Screaming Wish Empty
PostSubject: Screaming Wish   Screaming Wish EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:11 am

Okay, this one has a lot of potential! But you have to be both v. strong in self-assessment and self-confidence because it will be dangerous otherwise. Take care, as always!!
You walk to a place where no one can hear you scream (so any serial killer's cellar should suffice Laughing ) and you take a shovel with you. You can also carry some other fluff on you (never leave the home without lighters, I say) but it won't be needed. Don't bring recording devices, though! :/ I heard that's likely to anger the entity. Oh yes, you will also need salt. Salt everywhere up in in this mylady! ;D
Soooo, you've finally arrived at that place. So you draw a circle on the ground with the salt, big enough for both of your feet and then a little, and step into it and then let out the loudest scream you can possibly muster. It has to be the loudest scream you are capable of delivering because if it's not, boney hands with iron-like grip will tear through the ground below you, grab your ankles and start eating you up from below! Even if you're a smelly smoker or a high-cholesterol fatty! So you really have to trust yourself on that one. :/
If you have not been eaten yet, congratulations, you're almost there! Now take the shovel and dig inside the circle - under these circumstances this will work with any kind of underground, don't worry. But be careful to leave the salt line intact! If you break it, that thing will be enabled to feast on your flesh anyway. D:
If you left the circle intact and dug a hole about half a metre deep, you should already be able to see it sit there in a small cave: The descriptions differ but most people say that beneath the taut skin it's extremely bony - the skeleton does not seem to make much sense though. It is said to have some very mean hands anyway!
The eye sockets are hollow except for a glowing fog. Yet you will feel how it stares you right into the eye, it will be perfectly immobile otherwise (thanks to your salt circle). And now comes the awesome part:
You can make a wish! Very Happy Very Happy
Not every wish, mind you! Sometimes it might just shake its head - it's a very small movement, so pay good attention! It won't grant you this wish then and its criteria are not exactly clear but I guess it doesn't grant too much power or anything... Sad But if it shakes its head, you can still make a different wish, I don't know of any time limit or something. Until it nods its head which is cue for you to turn your back to it and run away straight for about half a mile. But don't look back or you'll end up on its dinner plate anyway!

This only works once in your lifetime so you might want to actually think through your possible wishes before you're staring into those soulless sockets. Wink I've tried it, it's legit! I can't tell you what I wished for, though. Sad And you won't be able to either because no one else is allowed to know. If someone actually finds out - because you told them or because you nodded when they asked or something - you will lose everything. It doesn't get more specific than that but I'm not too thrilled to find out, are you?!
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

Screaming Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screaming Wish   Screaming Wish EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Don't use this to bring back the dead. I urge you. Longevity is probably all right, but reversing death is not something you should even think about. I don't have any solid evidence for this, but someone on the old forum once wrote about how they brought back a loved one and they came back wrong. Might have been a load of shite, but why take any chances, right?
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

Screaming Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screaming Wish   Screaming Wish EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:36 pm

If a Screaming Wish was successful... Could it still try to screw you over?
Back to top Go down
StayingSane

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

Screaming Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screaming Wish   Screaming Wish EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Deep1 wrote:
Don't use this to bring back the dead. I urge you. Longevity is probably all right, but reversing death is not something you should even think about. I don't have any solid evidence for this, but someone on the old forum once wrote about how they brought back a loved one and they came back wrong. Might have been a load of shite, but why take any chances, right?
Death is just never something you want to try fuckin with, imo
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

Screaming Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screaming Wish   Screaming Wish EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Well there always is the possibility that someone finds out what you wished for right?
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Screaming Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screaming Wish   Screaming Wish EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:39 pm

As Shutter pointed out, Screaming Wishes are easy to reverse. And I have only heard of that one guy I just mentioned to ever complain about the outcome of a screaming wish.
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

Screaming Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screaming Wish   Screaming Wish EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:47 pm

What happened to him afterwards? I mean... he DID tell about what he wished for, so there had to be consequences, right?
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Deep1

Deep1

Screaming Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screaming Wish   Screaming Wish EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:50 pm

I honestly didn't pay that much attention to the whole issue. Maybe Shutter will remember.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

Screaming Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screaming Wish   Screaming Wish EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:00 pm

He vanished soon afterwards. Told me that he dreamt about the thing and had the feeling that it started to hunt him. Got paranoid to a degree where he was always using protective rituals and salted everything around him. Didn't help.
I guess breaking the contract enables the entity to ignore all barriers you build up ,as mostly when it comes to that stuff.

My advice is to stay away from that ritual if your problems are not life-threatening.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Screaming Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screaming Wish   Screaming Wish EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:25 pm

If that's true, then the story might actually be true. I still find that a little doubtful, though. Let's just not make Wishes we'll regret.
Back to top Go down
OutofAmbit

OutofAmbit

Screaming Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screaming Wish   Screaming Wish EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Seems a bit much to mess with casually, yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Screaming Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screaming Wish   Screaming Wish Empty

Back to top Go down

Screaming Wish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clock-Face and Looking-Glass :: LookAtTheTime.com :: Rituals-
Jump to: