Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Base Protection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

Base Protection Empty
PostSubject: Base Protection   Base Protection EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:49 am

This is the first aid equivalent concerning rituals. If you are or will be experiencing a possibly harmful paranormal event, this is the first thing you do. You WILL learn it by heart. You WILL keep the ingredients close by. It WILL be the first thing on your mind when you wake up at 3 AM with your heart racing because something doesn't feel right. It is a possible lifesaver. While it might not repel stronger events, it will soften the blow. It will also buy you time to get more specific help.

The ingredients are few, so there is one excuse less not to have them around.
First, there is SALT. A common item when it comes to rituals and kitchens alike. Any type of salt should work as long as there is enough NaCl to it. I found untreated rock salt (halite) to have the strongest effect. When nature starts looking like this, you stop asking questions.
Next, there is WATER. Tap water does it, mineral water does it, lake water does it. Never tried with chlorinated water, though. Report if you did.
Also, you need a piece of AGATE. The size of the piece does not seem to matter. You might want to get several pieces, though. It's not really expensive - I dismantled an agate bracelet I got off eBay for about 6 pounds into the individual beads.
Last of all is a SINGLE HAIR of the person to protect. In this case, you. To my experience, you can also cast it on other people with their respective hair. This seems to be restricted by distance and surroundings. I had it succeed over two floors of my house (probably because it is "mine"), yet fail on the same person over a distance of about six yard out on the open.
Do NOT use more than one hair. I mean it. Neither of the same person nor of different people. Unless you enjoy speaking only in tongues no one understands and being numb to your own (and your partner's) touch for about three days. Do NOT be careless.

Prepare the water first. This takes half an hour. Do this as soon as you are in possession of all ingredients.
Take a container first. A bowl is most useful, the material is not important as long as it holds in water. Set the agate to its ground, then gently fill the container with water. The agate needs to be fully submerged at least. Set the single hair afloat on the water. Leave it alone for three minutes and three seconds. Do not touch it or you will render every ingredient useless. You can look, though.
After that, the water will be reusable almost infinitely for 33 days. A ritual always comes with a sacrifice. You do not want to try using the water's capacity up. I have cast this ritual about once a day for 29 days with the same water and encountered no problems, though. If you do feel the necessity, you should go ahead.
If you want portable protection, you might want to fill a few bottles with this water. Be sure that the bottle holds an agate piece before filling it up, and add a single hair afterwards, or the water will lose its properties after three minutes and three seconds.
Word of advice after a memorable instance of Darwin Awards at the other board: Do NOT drink the water. It seems that it will make you happy. Feel protected. So much in fact that you might start drinking more of that water until you do not recognise even the face of the person dearest to your heart and, more importantly, not give a fluff if a car/elevator/what-have-you comes racing at you to smash you into little bits because you feel too awesome to die. Trust me, you're not. Do not drink the water. Do not let your dog drink the water. Do not let your aunt who loves adorning her Vittel with magical sparkly stones drink the water. Got it? Good.

Now the ACTUAL RITUAL goes as following:
1. Greet the event in a calm, polite manner. "I hail you" has worked well for me so far.
2. Say the following lines: "Do that to no man which thou hatest. Let there be a contract of no harm. The contract will run out in 123 minutes." Never tried a different time, never wanted to.
3. Throw the salt over your shoulder. Haven't yet noticed a difference in using left or right.
4. Wash your hands in the prepared water for at least one minute. With a bottle, keep your hands wet for at least one minute.
(5. Get some more specific help.)

This is approximately a ceasefire contract with the paranormal event. Weaker events will not be able to touch you in that time-frame, stronger events should not be able to deal dangerous amounts of damage (to physical and mental well-being) to you. Likewise, you will not be able to touch the event in any way. It is also NOT a permanent solution to anything. Keep that in mind. Prepare further action for when the time is up.
Also, stay calm. ADVERSE EFFECTS of the ritual include allies and surroundings seemingly turning strange and hostile. Examples: Gestures intended as helpful might actually come off as threatening, even an attack. Known languages, when normally spoken and heard, resemble indistinguishable, meaningless tongues for up to ten minutes. The first time I did this ritual, my partner's face twisted into an unrecognisable cloud of fluttering, blinking eyes, teeth lining up like an ivy wrapped around the bloated head, pulsing and growing with every attempted smile. It has you faster in a fetal position weeping than you'd want to believe.
That's why it's important to STAY CALM and RECOGNISE ALIENATION. The more you freak out, the higher is the probability of it getting worse. I heard of people getting so scared they actually felt furniture coming alive to leer at them/stalk them.

Report here if you find or figure out new information on this ritual. I have been practising it for a long time, yet you might come across something entirely new.

Last edited by RedQueen on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Base Protection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Protection   Base Protection EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:54 am

Original Forum wrote:
Even if this IS one of the most important Rituals in the book ,you should not overdo it or perform it 'just to be sure'. The side effects will influence your senses ,rendering you unable to part thing actually happening from thing you are experiencing from the twisting of your perceptions in general.
It is used to be a extra-ensurance if you are about to perform a dangerous ritual or have the feeling that the entity You're dealing with will do something you won't like in the next time ,but it's not supposed to be used 24 hours a day to be extra safe. There where some people going mad 'cause they felt like doing that. Try to face the things you're dealing without suffering the side effects of such rituals ,but don't forget to use them when you think there might be trouble ahead. Like in buddhism ,try to find the golden midway.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

Base Protection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Protection   Base Protection EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:59 am

There's also a sigil for this! Very Happy You can use an agate stick to draw it into the sand (don't they sell agate sticks for Reiki or something?! :?) or an agate knife to etch it into a door! It doesn't even need to be stationary! 8D
You can also work that sigil into other rituals. But you will always need agate! Sad

The hosting ground of the sigil has a tendency to blow up, crack or break after a few days if you don't keep agate nearby and even then, the object will suffer a bit! But sometimes it's really worth it because the field of the sigil doesn't depend on a person as much. Smile (But I think that only goes for the physical realm because my hard drive is still fine!!)

It looks like this:
Base Protection Basepr10
(The scan is bad (and really old orz) but I think you catch my drift! It's derived from alchemist symbols. I'm sure with the right agents, you could modify the sigil to make things invisible to an entity... 8O)
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Base Protection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Protection   Base Protection EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Oh wow! That sounds really good! Smile
May I ask how you came across this? And/or if this influences the outcome of the ritual somehow? (For example, is the side effect lessened by using the sigil? When does the protection effect wear off?)

Seems like I might be lucky and have found some experts on such matters. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

Base Protection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Protection   Base Protection EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:24 pm

Have you tried parenthese as a possibility to contain the negative effects on the hosting ground? That usually works with sigils but the negative effects will stay in a minor form as long as the sigil is still active.
Also: Who the eff are you and where do yo have this knowlegde from?
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

Base Protection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Protection   Base Protection EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:28 pm

RedQueen wrote:
Oh wow! That sounds really good! Smile
May I ask how you came across this? And/or if this influences the outcome of the ritual somehow? (For example, is the side effect lessened by using the sigil? When does the protection effect wear off?)

Seems like I might be lucky and have found some experts on such matters. Smile

This one was based on some research, some similar cases and a pinch of luck! There's a certain logic behind rites, if you think about it a certain way... Smile

I think the sigil is a bit weaker! Cos the personal effect (i.e. hair!) is lacking. :/ The alienation is weaker as well (as long as you're not drunk or sth!! D:) but instead you have trouble with entropy around the sigil... Like I made this kick-backfluff scarf with some agate beads and this sigil knitted in, right?! 8Dc Keeping the agate close makes the entropy effects weaker! But the drawer I'm keeping the scarf in still keeps jamming! :/ And the wool is suffering, too, so it's not really as fun to wear... but useful sometimes! (Good thing both drawer and wool were cheap as hell or I'd be pissed! :'D)

P.S.: You're from Germany?! Cool! In der schule habe ich viel deutsch gelernt! (Wow, puzzling that sentence together took me a few minutes. XD)

Shutter wrote:
Have you tried parenthese as a possibility to contain the negative effects on the hosting ground? That usually works with sigils but the negative effects will stay in a minor form as long as the sigil is still active.
Also: Who the eff are you and where do yo have this knowlegde from?

Hi, I am Noah! I've had run-ins with entities before. It's a family thing. :/
I really like your idea, I'll get to it really soon! 83

EDIT: kick-backfluff? What the??? XD
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Base Protection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Protection   Base Protection EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Thank you very much for the information then, Noah! Smile

Und du sprichst sehr gut Deutsch! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Base Protection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Protection   Base Protection Empty

Back to top Go down

Base Protection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clock-Face and Looking-Glass :: LookAtTheTime.com :: Rituals-