Clock-Face and Looking-Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Paranormal Emergencies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kent Area: Fog

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Klein

Date of Registration : 2013-01-27

Kent Area: Fog Empty
PostSubject: Kent Area: Fog   Kent Area: Fog EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:02 am

I've got a powerful entity on my hands. It is a Black Fog/Methuselah, strong enough to be visible and smell notably like rotten flesh. It has infested a semi-public structure. Anyone who can get their ass down to my area: I am not going to give out my location freely but Noah has it. I will stick around the railway station for now. If you come around, I will find you. I can't do this alone.
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Kent Area: Fog   Kent Area: Fog EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:01 am

Well. Guess, I'll make my way there. In the meantime you or Noah can send me the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

Date of Registration : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Kent Area: Fog   Kent Area: Fog EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:13 am

I'll come around asap :0
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

Date of Registration : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Kent Area: Fog   Kent Area: Fog EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:08 pm

You guys... You'll kill me one day you know that?

@Noah & Deep: You'll stay where you are. Deep you have your own trouble to take care of ,right? And Noah_: We don't know how big this is so I would like it better if you'd stay back in this.

And for you Klein: You've got some nerve to rant around here and then demand help from this forum. I speak of demanding because you didn't even have the decency to ask or even add a little 'please' anywhere.
I'll ask Noah_ to tell me where I should go and get rid of this thing because I don't like it to drag the others into this. But when this is done ,please look around for some other puppets to make your dirty work ,yes? Personally I couldn't care less if anything eats yor face doing little crunchy noises but I'd like to be sure that the people actually trying to help the innocents will stay alive.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Kent Area: Fog   Kent Area: Fog EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:03 pm

Oh Shutter. :I I appreciate your concerns, I do! But this is like two hours away from my place and with you two little grumplings alone, that thing will probably have you surrounded quicker than you can shout a healthy "Fuck you"... ;I So when you come around, can you please leave the animosities at home?? The last thing we need in dealing with this creature of misery is infighting. :/ That vanishing act Klein pulled sure was sucky but I'm sure she had a good reason! And she sure as hell wouldn't have approached us here if this wasn't far beyond hear means!! So I'd appreciate it if we all got our acts together for this little stunt! D;
Back to top Go down
RedQueen
Admin
RedQueen

Date of Registration : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Kent Area: Fog   Kent Area: Fog EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Censored the area. You do have your help now. No need to possibly pull curious newbies into this.
Back to top Go down
https://lookatthetime.rpg-board.net
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Kent Area: Fog   Kent Area: Fog EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:43 am

Who says that we will work together. I expect her to show me where this thing is and then going back into hiding as she did before.
Even if this Methuselah seems to be quite big it shouldn't be that much of an act to get rid of it. I'll be there tomorrow in the afternoon and bring some memory bombs with me.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Kent Area: Fog   Kent Area: Fog EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:38 am

Shutter, hon, what part of "I can't do this alone" was underexposed to your diligent lens? :3c But I'll be waiting regardless!
Back to top Go down
Deep1

Deep1

Date of Registration : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Kent Area: Fog   Kent Area: Fog EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:26 am

Thanks, Shutter. I got it covered for now.
Back to top Go down
Shutter

Shutter

PostSubject: Re: Kent Area: Fog   Kent Area: Fog EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:48 am

Well I should be there in around three hours. Lets see if I find one of you or the other way round.
Back to top Go down
Noah_

Noah_

PostSubject: Re: Kent Area: Fog   Kent Area: Fog EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:23 am

Well that thing has been taken care of! :DDD (Now it's probably not a nice thing to say but I really do hope those people took a while to recover cos if they remember my face... I really don't need police showing up at my doorstep at the mo!! XO)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kent Area: Fog   Kent Area: Fog Empty

Back to top Go down

Kent Area: Fog
Page 1 of 1